Business Marketing Student Co-Op
Our Business Marketing Student Co-Op is designed to help students apply knowledge and concept of marketing while interacting with the potential customers for our Service Offerings and Mobile App. The main objective would be to gain an understanding about the acceptability of our products with the potential small businesses. The candidate will achieve this by attending Business Networking Events and one to one channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and attending Small Business networking events, trade fairs, other community events related to small businesses and self-employed professionals.
- Meeting small business owners for communicating the benefits of our products to their business.
- Develop and maintain strong customer contact and record proper feedback and report it to management to generate proper statistics.
- Identify needs, effectively present concept and communicate the value proposition of our products to the small business owner.
- Help organize marketing events sponsored by our Company.
- Identify and connect with event organizers for potential sponsorship opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to establish strategic partnership with small business associations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management, strong communication and networking skills.
- Ability to make quick, informed decisions to avoid communication delays.
- Ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines, sense of urgency for completion of critical tasks.
Salary Compensation: The Co-Op student will be compensated with approximately CAD 500 to CAD 1000 depending on his performance. Additionally, the public transit traveling expenses will be received by the student every month. The cost of attending events, trade fairs, etc. will be covered by the company.
On successful completion of Co-Op, the student may be employed as part time/contract/full time position depending upon the performance of the student and available openings in the company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line as “Application for Business Marketing Student Co-Op”.